Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What Does Pinpoint Mean

08/02/2011

strenuous day. Grad still sitting in the workshop. It is 17 clock. This morning I already had to get up shortly before 5. Then came the taxi. Then we went to the airport. Check-in. And down to Dresden. Here the hotel. Then quick breakfast and was about 10 since we are here in this room. And actually, one day should be long over, and begin the exciting city tour part. But talk and talk and talk. And I fall asleep.
The flight was beautiful. I like it when you fly during the change from night to day, or vice versa. Then the street lights at the cars on the roads, and during landing or departure as long as one is still under the clouds will be offered a one sparkling glitter more. Quite a lot of miniature houses and street fencing, now and then a misty lake. This has something. Just the food on board is terrible.
The hotel has a fitness area and sauna is included. However, I fear that I will be too late there. But saw the picture of the breakfast buffet from sensational,'m curious how the reality of the acts. Sun is now packed together here. Finally. Tschö.


Sun Now I lie in the hotel room. Immediately after the workshop, there was the promised city tour. Had non-thought that Dresden is so beautiful. We saw castles, mansions and other magnificent building. Unfortunately
was quite dark, so we could not really see much, let alone take pictures. After we eat
were delicious and something to drink. Two of the local company were still in the process. I did some magic tricks shown and met with enthusiasm. Was very nice, though I was increasingly tired, too.
against 10 we were already back at the hotel, and I have taken the opportunity and went to the sauna. And now remains for me to do anything to sleep as me and looking forward to the breakfast;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment