Saturday, February 12, 2011

Vintage Garland Stove

The hill that has eyes ..

Originally published at Blood, Glory & Steel . Please leave any comments there.

.. so the hill with my eyes, eight legs, so to speak. And thus not simply look without that I can look back, I've finally built me my own little observation point. I got out of it by Bernd a recommendation if I needed a Wi-Fi Cam, thank IN STAR (a German start-up company for exactly this technique) to look around and I must say - respect & # 8211; well-made goods at a affordable price and with so few skills - in short, exactly the what I wanted.

It took a while before I set up my wireless router, everything was set up by a port and handed out. A little to the interface settings played a little light on and off and on, the IR lamp rocks the forest fairy. Once is not enough light is there, it automatically switches to and with the controls you can adjust everything else. You see, despite the apparently low resolution, even the food animals in the cave, move their legs - that details without end. The viewing angle can also be programmed cool, so I can see the two terraces of four Clicks complete.

The last weeks I have so no matter where I log an overview of what Boris and Natasha drive straight and can observe them as they clean themselves, eat weave the net, or dig.

Another mystery was solved so wonderful - Boris has a few days and weeks the whole network right from the entrance folded and placed on the nose of the board Dekoschädels and I knew for a while do not know what to make of it. Until I saw that he puts on it as preferable to the Suns. Apparently, it serves as a beach mat. Whatever the reason, I must find out now just like me on a regular Intervals snapshots can lift on my FTP, then I can build me a widget for it or such things.

But all in good time, I (unfortunately I can not fix because of the sloping roof, the whole of the wall) as well first need a better holder than just a narrow wooden board - perhaps offers But according to my terrarium reconstruction plans another site to watch, sometimes. It certainly should be an outlet near, that's for sure - thanks to the Wifi but it all needs to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment