Saturday, February 12, 2011

What Does An Enlarged Uturus Mean

brought to its knees ..

Originally published at Blood, Glory & Steel . Please leave any comments there.

.. and then the reingerammt Arm Blade. Hach, Assassin's Creed makes Bock is a real atmosphere and Pops, as well as eye candy. The only stupid the strong console-heavy control is the PC gamers, I had to get used first. But after three days of playing time was the better of the hand and it was really fun. And when "I kill in perfect harmony" of Rebellion's Fortune Disdaining deform and vertonlicht me is this brilliant video parts in the head, which works whether the tonal underpainting almost meditative relaxing.

Unfortunately, I have the title not chosen by accident - shortly before the last final battle, the top of Masyaf in the garden, after the fight against all recent targets was suddenly out of my monitor and the computer immediately followed him. I turned the box back in and started the first runaway Windows 7, which I've just to gamble, which, however, demanded for an update recently. It took a moment during all the packages installed, and then it went up and back down. When I started the computer again, nothing happened. To be exact, from the moment when the speaker beeped one time.

fan, processor and RAM seemed okay, I thought of the graphics card and closed the board again, but fail indication. So but the full program: unscrewing, clean each individual piece as far as possible composed again. If the box still will not want is probably something really broken.

Conclusion: motherboard or internal electronics from the power supply, the distribution managed. In the latter case, it is gutgehn when I get the thing exchanges, the first I can deal with a complete reconfiguration and not only that, I will eingie components must be replaced. : / As long as the box is disconnected, my laptop has so far ago as a replacement, which should be enough for now. For a round or two Generals and the Internet arrived, it all, but is really a shame, always hung just two and a half years old and the box for what I normally do so it would have kept another 2. Now I have to get me not only to Rumschlag new hardware, no, I have also set up all new data botch. But what the hell, at least I've found the one cable for my hard drive and the main stuff I have anyway externally (being told not even know that the HDD's were not getting what).

Hail to the Kingdom of Steel!

Brother Arnoc

0 comments:

Post a Comment